|Title:||- IT Support Engineer - Company Internal|
The internal company IT Support Engineer delivers IT support by providing IT customer service to approximately 80 company employees. Responsibilities include troubleshooting and documenting IT issues, evaluating new information systems products or services, and suggesting changes to existing products or services to improve end user service. This position is a direct hire with our client.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology (or related field) or 6 -10 years Information Technology experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with IT Helpdesk and system administration roles with Microsoft-based Systems. Experienced providing multiple Tiers of support.
- CCNA or CCNP
- Cisco switches & routers
- Active Directory 2003/2008
- CISCO VOIP - Call Manager & Unity
- MS Server 2008/2012
- Additional desired skills
- VMware and Hyper-v
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- HP & Dell Servers
- Firewalls (ASA)
- US Citizen (must be clearable for US Government clearance if needed)
- Competitive salary + outstanding benefits